Friday, December 2, 2016

chewy red velvet cookies

I don't know if your family is like mine, but I feel like we always have somewhere we need to be during the month of December. I also feel like we have a million places we need to take some treats. These cookies are my new holiday favorite. They are so easy and such a crowd pleaser!

                               

Red Velvet Christmas Cookies 

1 box red velvet cake mix 
1/3 cup oil 
2 eggs 
Cream cheese frosting (I just use the  stuff from the store)
Sprinkles (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix together cake mix, oil and eggs until well combined. Scoop out onto a baking sheet. Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes. Allow to cool, then top with frosting and sprinkles.

                                             
My husband absolutely loved these! He also came up with the idea of topping the frosting with crushed candy canes instead of sprinkles. You know we'll be trying that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment