Monday, October 10, 2016

pumpkin cookies with white chocolate, caramel, & cinnamon spice

Have I mentioned that we have a cat? Meet Atlas. She joined our family about a month ago when our brother-in-law went to school and couldn't take her with him. She is the sweetest little kitty that loves cuddling. I mention this cutie because she deserves the credit for these delicious cookies being made. We had to run to the store to get canned pumpkin to help her with a little.. ahem... constipation. Since I couldn't let the rest of the pumpkin go to waste, I got on Pinterest and made the first delicious pumpkin cookie recipe that came up. I've never made pumpkin cookies before, so I don't have the cook time down, but these cookies were delightful. I made a spin off of the recipe from Chelsea's Messy Apron. I'll share the ingredients I used, but follow the link to get the baking instructions.


White Chocolate, Caramel, Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Cookies

Ingredients:

1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup cinnamon chips
3/4 cup caramel bits

Instructions:

Check out Chelsea's Messy Apron for baking instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment